Monroe Workers’ Comp Lawyer

Injured at Work? What do I do?

You must report the injury to your employer. Tell your supervisor, foreman or manager that you had an injury and insist on filling out a written report.  If you do not document the injury, it will be harder to prove later.  Your employer should file an Employer Report of Injury or Illness form (LDOL 1007). Get medical attention the same day if possible.  Your employer can request that their doctor evaluate you, but you still have a right to choose your treating physician. 

I Will Personally Handle Your Case

Telephone Number (318) 322-7004

No Recovery No Fee

We will review your case for free.  If we take your case, we get paid 20% of the recovery for wage benefits and of settlement.  Fees are limited to 20% unless awarded by the court for penalties against the insurer or employer.  No fees are taken from benefits you are already receiving or on your medical benefits.  

Why should I hire the Comp Lawyer?

We will help you get the best results out of your workers’ compensation claim. We can help you choose doctors, get weekly benefits, get medical treatment and evaluate your claim.  We will help you get the medical treatment you need to return to work and the financial recovery you deserve. 

Get a Free Consultation

Whether you are injured due to the negligence of someone else or while providing for your family through your day’s work, I will help you get paid.

I Will Personally Handle Your Case

Telephone (318) 322-7004

Fill out my online form.